Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019







I remember when I was about two years old I got a baby goat.I named him Sunny. Me and sunny where best friends. I loved feeding his bottle.When


My big sisters rode there horses because I could not ride I would lead Sunny


around.


A fun fact about me is that just two weeks ago I became an aunty, my nephew’s name is Taika. Taika had to get cut out of the my sister’s stomach.



Another interesting fact about me is that i was born in the water. My family believes this is why i love the water so much, they call me a water baby.

Something that me laugh is my dog Lily I got Lily on my 7th birthday. She makes me laugh when she chases her tail and also barks at sparrow when they fly pass. I love lily she is one of the best things that ever happened to me

Something that I like is Pink the rockstar. She is my favorite rock star, last year

I went to see her concert, it was amazing she came out on a chandelier

I must say my favorite song the fun house

5 comments:

  1. i really like your post about your goat because you have described your little goat and you. keep it up mile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, I really like how you said you like water and you were born in water. My sister was born in water. What does your puppy look like. Next time i would like you to use more full stops please, well done mile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, mile i really liked how you described you

    ReplyDelete
  4. and if you didn't know then i am your buddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mile i like how you described that you were a water baby i enjoy seeing your blog

    ReplyDelete